Is blogging really that important? Did you know:
- 61% of U.S. online consumers have made a purchase based on recommendations from a blog.
- 6.7 million people publish blogs on blogging websites, and another 12 million write blogs using their social networks.
- 81% of U.S. online consumers trust information and advice from blogs.
- The most active demographic group for blogging is 21-to-35 year olds with 53.3% of the total blogging population.
- 23% of total Internet usage time is devoted to social networks or blogs.
- 37% of marketers say blogs are the most valuable type of content marketing.
- Small businesses that blog get 126% more lead growth than small businesses that do not blog.
- 60% of consumers feel more positive about a company after reading custom content on its site.